Hollywood’s Potential: ULI Development & Investment Forum

Click here to register Click here to view event attendees Hollywood has so much potential. Founded in 1925 it is now the twelfth-largest city in Florida. The city has an awesome historic downtown “Main Street” and great mid-century modern housing stock which is within walking distance of the CBD. Hollywood grew quickly in the 1950’s… Read more…

Biscayne Boulevard Residents Meeting with the FDOT to Discuss Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety (or Lack Thereof)

According to the 2019 Dangerous by Design report by Smart Growth America, Florida is the most dangerous state in the country for pedestrians and cyclists. In fact, of 9 out of the 20 most dangerous metropolitan areas in the US are in Florida. My family and I have lived in Miami’s Belle Meade neighborhood for… Read more…

Not Welcome to Miami Shores

Miami Shores Village is located just north of the City of Miami. This mostly single-family community has a population of approximately 11,000 residents. Miami Shores can be considered to be relatively wealthy with a median household income of about $100,000. The village is surrounded by much poorer areas to the North and West which are… Read more…

Urban Daddy – Father and Son Ninja Warriors

Several months ago my 5-year-old son and I started working out at the Focused Movement Academy (FMA). This gym was established to meet a growing need in the South Florida area to develop and train individuals at all levels of fitness. Your goal might be to become stronger or faster, or maybe you want to… Read more…