Hollywood has so much potential. Founded in 1925 it is now the twelfth-largest city in Florida. The city has an awesome historic downtown “Main Street” and great mid-century modern housing stock which is within walking distance of the CBD.
Hollywood grew quickly in the 1950’s and 1960’s, however in the last 40 years the city has not grown much. The last ten 10 years development has come to a virtual standstill, but things are starting to pick-up!
Here are some of the best things about Hollywood:
- Hollywood Beach boardwalk for biking
- Well located between Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Served by TriRail Station
- Will likely benefit from Virgin Trains expansion with a Hollywood train station near the CBD
- Excellent selection of restaurants to chooses from in the CBD