LAB Ventures is hosting the second edition of the Future of Real Estate Tech Summit Miami bringing together 350 leading investors, start-ups developing disruptive technologies, and established real estate and construction companies. Thanks to our curated audience connections made at this summit have lead to investment rounds, partnerships and pilot programs.
We are entering into a new phase of real estate technology where companies are starting to leverage virtual reality to create smarter spaces, machine learning to standardize and insights from industry data to more efficiently manage transaction services.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Future of Real Estate 2019 Startup Finalists:
- Licify (Bogota, Colombia) – A specialized procurement management platform that generates an efficient and transparent community with developers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Prompto (Ghent, Belgium) – A service that allows you to design and sell a property before it’s built.
- Sisu (Bountiful, Utah) – A sales performance management and business intelligence software platform for the real estate and mortgage industry.
- LIKK Technologies (Miami, Fla.) – A smart building early water leak alert and mitigation platform that allows you to keep a building dryer, safer, greener and smarter.
- Tap2Open (Boca Raton, Fla.) – A unique smartphone access control system for gated communities, office buildings, storage facilities, parking lots and more.
- Kwant AI (New York, N.Y.) – An analytics platform using Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence to increase productivity and safety on construction sites.
- Zeki by Razz (Miami, Fla.) – An entirely flexible marketing content management system that property managers and real estate teams use to attract tenants.
- Cove.tool (Atlanta, Ga.) – An app designed to allow architects, engineers, contractors, and owners to save money, comply with the latest energy codes, and make effective design decisions.
- Leasecake (Winter Park, Fla.) – Leasecake is lease management made easy for commercial landlords and tenants. Our patent pending SaaS platform is an intuitive organization and notification system for leases that reduces risk, increases cash flow, and provides faster information to grow your business.
- Avvir (New York, N.Y.) – A service that unleashes the potential of building information modeling technology by closing the feedback loop and keeping building models continuously updated.