The Built World podcast with Meg Daly – Founder, The Underline

As Meg Daly confronted two broken arms challenging her mobility, she found herself riding the Metrorail and reflecting on Miami’s lack of pedestrian infrastructure and park space.  Turning to her father and partner, Parker Thomson, they formed a coalition and executed on a plan to fund a $140 million linear park that will span 10… Read more…

The Built World: A Conversation w/ Michael Feinstein, Founder & CEO of Büro

We’re changing things up a bit and moving our interviews to a more conversational podcast format. We’re excited to announce that we have launched The Built World and our first sit-down is with Michael Feinstein, Founder and CEO of Büro, South Florida’s leading provider of coworking spaces and suites. At The Built World, our goal… Read more…

Development Opportunities in Miami’s Little River Neighborhood

Now that I have transitioned to commercial real estate brokerage full time, I’m here to tell (and sell) you on the next great Miami neighborhood to invest in. Miami’s Little River neighborhood has been an up and coming neighborhood in the last several years and this trend is likely to accelerate. My family and I… Read more…

Real Estate Spotlight: Grant Killingsworth, Senior VP, CBRE

Grant Killingsworth joined CBRE in January 2015 as First Vice President in the Occupier Services Group in South Florida, where he specializes in representing office tenants in the South Florida market. He brings over 20 years of commercial real estate experience to the industry, with an extensive background working for prestigious landlord and corporate clients…. Read more…